2021-2022 School year classes begin September 7, 2021!
Enrollment is open during the school year, but slots are available on first come, first served basis – Register early!
Fanfare classes are now in-person, with some online classes also available.
(1) For in person/onsite classes, Fanfare will continue to observe current, best practices for safety protocols, distancing and sanitizing. Parents of students attending onsite classes at Fanfare will be required to read and sign the updated “Protocols and Policy for COVID-19 Safety” Fanfare document.
(2) And those preferring live, online music lessons receive a way to keep their learning going in the safety and comfort of their own home. These interactive online classes take the joy of music beyond the classroom and into your home. Your child gets to meet with their teacher and classmates for a truly interactive and engaging experience.
Our teachers work with students at various levels, including beginners; students do not need to have had previous music study.
If your child is a new Fanfare music student, please click on this link to see what book or other materials s/he will need for weekly classes. You may purchase either online or from us in person at Fanfare.
Register today – your child won’t miss a beat with either our in person/onsite classes/camps
– OR – our live, interactive online weekly classes!
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
Your registration is not complete until you have:
- Used the online Registration to select your classes
- OR – Registered in person. IN PERSON REGISTRATION HOURS: August 4, 11, 18: 12:30-1:30 pm; August 31 and September 2, 11:00 am-1:00 pm and 4:30-6:00 pm. For additional information/questions, please call (409) 762-8477, ext. 2. For enrollment after classes have started 9/7/21, you may register in person Tuesdays – Thursdays between 4:00 and 6:00 pm, for any class slots still available
- For those registering online who are not paying online, you must click on “Checkout” and “Place Order” in order for your class selections to be sent to Director and placed on schedule
- Paid for your classes. Payment can be made with your debit or credit card, or may be mailed to: Fanfare, 2415 Winnie, Galveston, TX 77550 – or may also be dropped off in person by placing check or cash in a sealed envelope church office mail slot between 9am-4pm at 2415 Winnie (First Lutheran Church office)
- Limited scholarships available – Contact Ms. Pulliam (409)762-8477, ext. 2 for availability.
- Signed the Registration Agreement form
- Signed the Medical Emergency form for each child
- Downloaded the REMIND app to your cellphone (or computer) to receive our Fanfare announcements
- Signed the Protocols and Policy for COVID-19 Agreement Form
Scroll down below to theand then complete your CHECKOUT. You may pay immediately online with your debit/credit card, or you may select to pay in person or mail in your check.
For ONLINE classes, the first payment due by is the day before student’s first class.
For IN PERSON classes, first payment is due by the day of the student’s first class.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Director@FanfareLMA.com.
ONLY 1 coupon may be used at checkout!
Here is how to select the right coupon:
• 2CLASSES – if your child(ren) is taking 2 classes
• 3CLASSES – if your child(ren) is taking 3 classes
• 4CLASSES – if your child(ren) is taking 4 or more classes
Select Your Classes
Use the online Registration below to select your classes. Even if you are not paying online, you must click on “Checkout” and “Place Order” in order for your class selections to be sent to Director and placed on schedule.
Fanfare! Lutheran Music Academy is a 501c3 nonprofit with a mission to provide high-quality, low-cost music and the arts education for youth, in a God-honoring environment.